Improve waste efficiency
The 200 baler has a small footprint and produces small manageable bales. It is designed to fit in areas which are tight on space and it can reduce volume by over 90%. Using the WMS 200 Baler makes it easier and more convenient to recycle and manage your waste efficiently.
Compact size & small footprint for space conscious premises
- Small bales, easily maneuvered
- Easy to load
- Hydraulic system
- Bale full indicator
- Weather resistant
- Produces a bale weighing between 25 - 35 kg of cardboard
The 200 baler is the smallest baler in the WMS range. The baler is a perfect solution for companies that produce small volumes of cardboard boxes or plastic waste.
The baler is easy to load and the lever action door handle allows the door to close easily while handling bulky cardboard. The baler produces small bales which are easily maneuvered and easy to manage. The bale full indicator shows when a bale is full. The baler is easy to operate and use. The bales produced weigh between 25 – 35 kg of cardboard or up to 50 kg of plastic (depending on the waste material used).
A range of waste materials can be baled using the WMS 200 baler; cardboard, plastic, plastic bottles, paper and many more.
The bale strapping on the balers is easy to replace and WMS can provide bale strapping to our customers in all quantities.
As with all WMS balers, the 200 baler comes with a hydraulic system and has a primed and powder coated salt resistant coating.
- The compact size makes the 200 baler ideal for areas tight on space. Small manageable bales are produced weighing between 25 - 35 kg.
- The baler is easy to load and the lever action door handle allows the door to close easily while handling bulky cardboard.
- The 200 baler can be located indoors close to the source of waste..Cardboard boxes can be placed directly into the baler. This reduces the amount of time staff spend managing waste.
|W: 600mm X H:300mm
|Bale Weight (Cardboard)
|25 - 35kg
|220 Volt or 110 optional
|CE Certified. Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
|Primed and powder coated salt resistant coating.